Learn more about Dr. Gelareh Abedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gelareh Abedi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Abedi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Abedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Abedi graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Abedi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Boston Medical Center
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gelareh Abedi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gelareh Abedi practice?
- Dr. Gelareh Abedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gelareh Abedi practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.