A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gelareh Abedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gelareh Abedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Abedi graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Abedi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gelareh Abedi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gelareh Abedi practice?
- Dr. Gelareh Abedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Gelareh Abedi practices Ophthalmology near Woodland Hills, CA.
See Woodland Hills Ophthalmologists.