A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gelsimo Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gelsimo Cruz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cruz
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cruz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gelsimo Cruz, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Cruz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Arundel Hospital
- Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gelsimo A Cruz MD and PA is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gelsimo A. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Gelsimo Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gelsimo Cruz practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Glen Burnie, MD.
See Glen Burnie Internists and Glen Burnie Gastroenterologists.