A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gemila Bouber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gemila Bouber is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gemila Bouber, FAAP, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bouber graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Bouber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Martha Jefferson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gemila Hassan Bouber FAAP and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Gemila H. Bouber practice?
- Dr. Gemila Bouber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gemila Bouber practices Pediatrics near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians.