A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gemma Marcelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcelo
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Marcelo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gemma Marcelo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcelo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Marcelo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Creedmoor Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gemma A Marcelo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gemma A. Marcelo practice?
- Dr. Gemma Marcelo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gemma Marcelo practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.