A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gemma Marcelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gemma Marcelo, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcelo graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Marcelo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Creedmoor Psychiatric Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gemma A Marcelo MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gemma A. Marcelo practice?
- Dr. Gemma Marcelo has 1 office location.
Dr. Gemma Marcelo practices Psychiatry near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Psychiatrists.