A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gemma Saringan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gemma Saringan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gemma Saringan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saringan graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Saringan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fremont Medical Center
- Rideout Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gemma Andrea Dela Cruz Saringan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gemma A. Saringan practice?
- Dr. Gemma Saringan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gemma Saringan practices Family Medicine near Yuba City, CA.
See Yuba City Family Physicians.