A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gena Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gena Gray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gena Gray, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Gray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Southcrest Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gena Carol Gray MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gena C. Gray practice?
- Dr. Gena Gray has 1 office location.
- Dr. Gena Gray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .