Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gena Kluwe
Dr. Gena Kluwe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN, with another office in Nashville, TN. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Kluwe is affiliated with TriStar Centennial Medical Center. Dr. Kluwe has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Gena Kluwe has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Gena Kluwe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Adesoji Adenigbagbe
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Nashville, TN 0 mi18
Dr. Vijaya Thekkeurumbil
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Nashville, TN 0 mi43
Dr. Britney Friesen
Internal Medicine, Residency
Nashville, TN 0 mi2