Gena T Manley, MD
9707 Medical Center Dr
Ste 230
Rockville, MD 20850
301-279-6060
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  the most incredible doctor ever  |  show details
by jessica turner (stone) on Mar 24th, 2014

Dr. Manley is one of the most amazing women I have ever met. I feel so blessed to have had her as my physician durning my very hard pregnancy in 2006. Saved my daughters life! 8 years later and I still think of her often. Just all around fantastic!

|  show details
Mar 7th, 2013

For a safe and healthy pregnancy DO NOT PICK GENA MANLEY AS YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!!!

|  Loss of our twin babies  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2013

This Doctor inserted a rescue cerclage. She told us that the procedure will not be long and we will be on our way soon. However, during the procedure she damaged the water sac of one our twin babies and they had to be delivered at 21 weeks. She actually left the hospital even before any of the babies were delivered and this was the last time we saw her. She did not contact us after the delivery or followed up with us. My wife was devastated and the least we expected of her was to say she is sorry and explain to us in detail the timeline of events. We thought she was a toughtful and wonderful person, until we found out that she is a cold Doctor that would not even console her clients. Hope she will not continue to do what she did to us. I would not recommend her for anything.