Dr. Gena Manley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 18th, 2015
Amazing specialist that cares
Dr. Manley is warm and caring. She has an amazing bedside manners. When you are in the practice, any of the doctors can deliver or care for you but Dr. Manley ensured that she was involved in my care even when she was out of town or not on call. With a high risk pregnancy of triplets, Dr. Manley was just what we needed. She listed to concerns, shared options, and answered many, many questions. Our family is so fortunate that Dr. Manley cared for me and our babies. Without her, we are positive our outcome would have been extremely different. If you find yourself in a high risk pregnancy, see Dr. Manley. She will meet all of your medical and emotional needs.

March 24th, 2014
the most incredible doctor ever
Dr. Manley is one of the most amazing women I have ever met. I feel so blessed to have had her as my physician durning my very hard pregnancy in 2006. Saved my daughters life! 8 years later and I still think of her often. Just all around fantastic!

March 7th, 2013
For a safe and healthy pregnancy DO NOT PICK GENA MANLEY AS YOUR DOCTOR!!!!!!!

February 3rd, 2013
Loss of our twin babies
This Doctor inserted a rescue cerclage. She told us that the procedure will not be long and we will be on our way soon. However, during the procedure she damaged the water sac of one our twin babies and they had to be delivered at 21 weeks. She actually left the hospital even before any of the babies were delivered and this was the last time we saw her. She did not contact us after the delivery or followed up with us. My wife was devastated and the least we expected of her was to say she is sorry and explain to us in detail the timeline of events. We thought she was a toughtful and wonderful person, until we found out that she is a cold Doctor that would not even console her clients. Hope she will not continue to do what she did to us. I would not recommend her for anything.