A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gena Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Pennington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pennington accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 79 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans