A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gena Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pennington
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pennington Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Pennington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gena Christine Pennington MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gena C. Pennington practice?
- Dr. Gena Pennington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gena Pennington practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Eureka, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcata, CA.
See Eureka Primary Care Doctors and Eureka General Practitioners.