A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gena Pennington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pennington graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Pennington has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Mad River Community Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gena Christine Pennington MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gena C. Pennington practice?
- Dr. Gena Pennington has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gena Pennington practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Eureka, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcata, CA.
See Eureka Primary Care Doctors and Eureka General Practitioners.