A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gena Volas-Redd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gena Volas-Redd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Volas-Redd graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Volas-Redd has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gena H Volas-Redd MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gena H. Volas-Redd practice?
- Dr. Gena Volas-Redd has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gena Volas-Redd practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Canton, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA and Hiram, GA.
See Canton Oncologists.