A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gena Volas-Redd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gena Volas-Redd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Volas-Redd graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Volas-Redd has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gena H Volas-Redd MD is a female Oncologist/Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gena H. Volas-Redd practice?
- Dr. Gena Volas-Redd has 8 office locations.
Dr. Gena Volas-Redd practices Hematology & Oncology and Medical Oncology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, GA and Austell, GA.
See Marietta Oncologists.