Dr. Genadi Maltinski Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Genadi Maltinski?

Top notch provider

Posted on October 30th, 2017

I am a provider in the community and have the utmost respect for how he conducts himself as a physician and person. I send a majority of my patients to Dr. Maltinski and each has returned to my office thanking me for having encouraged them to seek his expertise. I have worked in this field for 20+ years, I have never had a patient return to my office raving about their experience and grateful they feel that I had made this referral. I you are looking for a provider or feel you are in need of a second opinion for your healthcare, Dr. Maltinski would be my absolute first recommendation. He is thorough in his exams, makes appropriate referrals to specialized care for example cardiology. He is cautious with medications and works with patients in achieving overall wellness, encouraging patients to do there part to improve their medical status: exercise, healthy eating choices, discontinue alcohol, stop smoking, etc.. He does not view medication as the only avenue to wellness.

He makes u feel like he made a house call and he values are lives.

Posted on July 19th, 2017

Not just a great doctor , a great person as well

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Been seeing Dr Maltinski for quite a long long time , wouldn't think of seeing another Dr other than him . Always kind , caring and willing to listen and help . So very sorry to hear of the news he is leaving . I will see him even if I have to drive across the state .

Posted on March 13th, 2012