A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gencer Filiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gencer Filiz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Filiz
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Filiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Filiz graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Filiz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cabrini Med Ctr, New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gencer Filiz MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gencer Filiz practice?
- Dr. Gencer Filiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gencer Filiz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.