A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gencer Filiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gencer Filiz is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Filiz graduated from Istanbul Universitesi, Cerrahpasa.
Dr. Filiz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cabrini Med Ctr, New York, Ny
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gencer Filiz MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gencer Filiz practice?
- Dr. Gencer Filiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gencer Filiz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Cardiologists.