A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genci Babameto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babameto
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Babameto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genci Babameto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Babameto graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Babameto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genci P Babameto MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Genci P. Babameto practice?
- Dr. Genci Babameto has 5 office locations.
Dr. Genci Babameto practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Danville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Marshfield, WI and State College, PA.
See Danville Internists and Danville Gastroenterologists.