A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genci Babameto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genci Babameto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babameto graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Babameto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babameto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 13 plans
- Anthem - 6 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan