A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Genci Babameto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babameto
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Babameto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Genci Babameto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Babameto graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Babameto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Genci P Babameto MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Genci P. Babameto practice?
- Dr. Genci Babameto has 1 office location.
Dr. Genci Babameto practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near La Crosse, WI.
See La Crosse Internists and La Crosse Gastroenterologists.