A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babbitt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babbitt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Babbitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Shire Babbitt MD is a male Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gene S. Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Gene Babbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Babbitt practices Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Radiologists and Santa Rosa Nuclear Medicine Physicians.