A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babbitt
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Babbitt Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Babbitt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Shire Babbitt MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gene S. Babbitt practice?
- Dr. Gene Babbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Babbitt practices Radiology, Nuclear Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Radiologists and Santa Rosa Nuclear Medicine Physicians.