A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Barrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Barrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barrett
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barrett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Barrett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrett graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Barrett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Richard Barrett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gene R. Barrett practice?
- Dr. Gene Barrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Barrett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.