A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Bishop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Bishop is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bishop
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Bishop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Alternative Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bishop graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Bishop has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene B Bishop MD is a female Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gene B. Bishop practice?
- Dr. Gene Bishop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Bishop practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Geriatric Doctors.