A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Braga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Braga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Braga, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Braga graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Braga has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Cape Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Joseph Braga MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gene J. Braga practice?
- Dr. Gene Braga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Braga practices Urology near Cape May Court House, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ.
See Cape May Court House Urologists.