2.5

Dr. Broth was very conscientious with me show details Dr. Broth was very conscientious with me
by Stephen Borisoff on Jun 8th, 2014

Dr. Gene Broth passed away 2 years ago of cancer. He treated me well.

Do your research on ALL Doctors show details Do your research on ALL Doctors
Aug 27th, 2010

Beside manner was very poor. I agree w/ the previous rater. He likes to argue. He does unnecessary exams, labs & proceedures. Cystoscopy is done in his office w/ little notice & uninformative, a needle is used to numb (not cream) the urethra. Assistants are unprofessional.My advice is do your research on all Doctors.

Jun 4th, 2010

I didn't like the way he argued with me about whether or not a kidney stone could cause a UTI infection. I read that they could, and asked him for his input. He insisted that they don't. Then, after showing him the article I read, he maintained that it was technically bacteria on the kidney stone that causes the infection, not the stone itself. The whole point was to determine if stones could be causing my infections and his answer should have been a simple YES. Also I found him to be chauvinistic in my opinion. He was better at answering my husband's questions about my medical problems than any questions that came from me directly.