A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Burges:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Burges, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Burges graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Burges has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Elizabeth Burges MD is a male Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Gene E. Burges practice?
- Dr. Gene Burges has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Burges practices Dermatology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Dermatologists.