A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Gene Burkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Burkett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Burkett, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Hot Flashes
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkett graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Burkett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Burkett BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gene Burkett practice?
- Dr. Gene Burkett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Burkett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.