A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Chang, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 80 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Chang MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gene Chang practice?
- Dr. Gene Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Chang practices Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.