A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Chang, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 79 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alternative Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebral Palsy
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chang has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Chang MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Gene Chang practice?
- Dr. Gene Chang has 15 office locations.
Dr. Gene Chang practices Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Somers Point, NJ and Cape May Court House, NJ.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.