A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Colice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Colice is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colice
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Colice Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Colice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Altitude Sickness
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colice graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colice has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Leslie Colice MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gene L. Colice practice?
- Dr. Gene Colice has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Colice practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Pulmonologists.