A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Colice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Colice is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Colice, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Altitude Sickness
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colice graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colice has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Leslie Colice MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gene L. Colice practice?
- Dr. Gene Colice has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Colice practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Pulmonologists.