A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Gene Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Cohen, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Mental Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene David Cohen MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gene D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Gene Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Cohen practices Psychiatry near Kensington, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Kensington Psychiatrists.