A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Cohen, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene David Cohen MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gene D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Gene Cohen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Cohen practices Psychiatry near Kensington, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Kensington Psychiatrists.