Jan 21st, 2015

Delays Testing

Jan 24th, 2014

Practices good medicine. I trust his judgement. Kids have been going to him since birth. Always can fit you in. Wait is never too long. Dr. Russell and Dr. Denning are good doctors.

Doesn't know Jack show details Doesn't know Jack
Oct 11th, 2012

I have been bringing my children there for years. But it seems recently that they do not know what they are doing. they have gone in sick and we were told it was somehting minor and then it turns out to be major and hospital here we come. The staff is great and Pam the nurse is fantastic, but one of the other nurses acts like we should be honored that she is there and has no personality at all. Dr Denning and Dr. Russell are nice but don't know JACK.

May 15th, 2012

Wonderful staff and doctors! I highly recommend this office. Front office staff recognizes myself and my children by name. They are professional and always polite. Doctors are wonderful. They take their time with each patient and listen to the patient. I appreciate the doctors speaking directly to my children and looking at me for confirmation. WE LOVE THIS OFFICE!!!

Aug 1st, 2011