Dr. D Dillman II MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Lexington, KY

no change

June 13th, 2013
Traditional meets Contemporary
I met Dr. Dillman in 2006 at a time of crisis following back surgery due to the fact that my physician of many years had retired. I had multiple complications following surgery and was terrified at the dangers I faced. Dr. Dillman and his staff were WONDERFUL as I made it through that crisis and it has been that way with them ever since. The traditional atmosphere is one I prefer because it makes me feel at ease and I am treated in the "old fashioned" personal way. My input is encouraged and I feel as if it is a partnership when making choices about my health. At the same time, there is nothing "old fashioned" nor out of date with his medical knowledge and he communicates what I need to know very effectively. He listens to my ideas and never argues. It is always a fair conversation about what we believe is best at the time. I have numerous "issues" to work through physically and I believe he has helped me maintain a high level of good health with his care. He and his staff are always good to me and my family. I would recommend him to anyone who values a partnership with a doctor of excellence in knowledge and respect for you as a person.

April 16th, 2010
Private
As a new patient of Dr. Dillmans I have been very impressed by his caring manner, his progressive attitude, his knowledge, his promptness and his willingness to call you back regarding results of tests. His diagnosis so far has been right on the money and although he appears somewhat old fashioned, he seems to be rather progressive. So far his office staff have not grown on me nearly as much as he has. But to see such a great Dr. I will allow them time.