A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Ewing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ewing
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Ewing, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewing graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Ewing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Edward Ewing MD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Gene E. Ewing practice?
- Dr. Gene Ewing has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Ewing practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pathologists.