Dr. Gene Fedor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gene Fedor?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2016

Industrial Radiographer

I'm really glad I found Dr. Fedor. He diagnosed my knee problem gave me a few different options of treatment and after discussing it with my wife we chose to have the surgery and after being off work for a week I'll be going back to work. I worked hard to get back on my feet and it paid off. I'll continue therapy and look forward to a full recovery. I would recommend anybody to see him that is in need it orthoscopic anything and let him help you make a decision that could affect your life. Thanks Doc

November 29th, 2012

Dr. Fedor is a very kind surgeon. I would trust him with anyone I know. He has treated many of my family members and myself. He will try everything else first besides surgery. Usually, surgeons want to get you into surgery right away so they can make their money but not Dr. Fedor, he wants surgery the last possible resort. Kudos to a great doctor like that. Those are hard to find nowadays. I must add that the staff at Dr. Fedor's office is off of the charts .... KIND!!! They really have a great office over there!!!

March 9th, 2012

excellent Surgeon

I was in a wheel chair for 2 years. Dr.Gene Fedor replaced my hip and I am walking and mowing my grass and doing things i never dreamed i could do again. Excellent Surgeon!

January 12th, 2012

excellent doctor

very professional, answered all my questions. My knee surgery was a complete success. I will have my other knee done by Dr. Fedor in the summer. I will tell everyone what a great surgeon he is.

August 17th, 2010

should be banned from practicing medicine watched him walk by a dying patients room which he had misdiegnosed he never had the guts to stop in and see her and she was in his hospital st mary hobart in he saw her at pulaski memorial and told her she had a broken back but she was in stage 4 cancer the cancer had ate through her back she lay in bed for five months begging to dye from the pain she was sent to another hospital after 5 months where they discovered she never had a broken back due to ostperosis she was dying the first time he saw her alot more i could say, but isaid it all to the state attorney generals office dont know why pulaski memorial would want him back but who in their right min would use pulaski memorial....................

May 26th, 2017