A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Finley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Finley is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Finley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Finley graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Finley has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Grant Finley MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gene G. Finley practice?
- Dr. Gene Finley has 17 office locations.
Dr. Gene Finley practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Butler, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lyndora, PA and Natrona Heights, PA.
See Butler Internists and Butler Oncologists.