Dr. Gene Freylikhman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gene Freylikhman?

April 21st, 2015

Pleased patient

Dr. Freylikhman is very easy to speak to and he listens well. He takes the time to explain options and answers questions you have. I feel at ease and much more informed after my appt.

April 1st, 2013

Patient

Dr Freylikhman is an excellent doctor. He explains things in detail and always cares about what the options are and what is best for the patient. He delivered my last daughter and she is now 7 years old. Have been going to him for years and highly recommend him.

April 23rd, 2011

Dr.Gene Freylikhman is a great doctor.

I never had to wait long for my appointments,he always took me on time.And when I had questions he always answerd them and gave me good advise.

August 12th, 2010

Love this doctor

I have been going to this doctor for many years and he delivered by last child. He is a great doctor, very nice, friendly and thorough. I get a good feeling when I am being checked and feel that he is very knowledgable. I would recommend him.

August 1st, 2010

Decent Doctor

I saw Dr. Freylikhman for most of my OB appointments and found his bedside manner to run hot and cold. He was very thorough in some cases, but in other cases he was quick to dismiss my concerns. This caused unnecessary complications during my pregnancy.

September 16th, 2009

I always arrive ontime for my appointments and I always have to wait to see Dr. Freylikhman, usually for about 30 minutes. Normally I wouldn't care, but I have a small child who doesn't like to sit. Dr. Freylikhman is absolutely wonderful. He answers all my questions. He spends as much time with me as I need, he never rushes. That is probably why I don't mind having to wait. He is a great doctor.

March 10th, 2009

Excellent

June 26th, 2008

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Freylikhman followed me through my first pregnancy and delivered my son! He is an excellent Doctor. He is very kind and I feel that he took the time to get to know me throughout my pregnancy. My husband and I were very pleased having him as our Dr. and I hope he delivers our next.

September 11th, 2017