A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Gates, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gates has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Memorial Hospital
- Madison Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gates accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 9 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gene Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gene P. Gates practice?
Dr. Gene Gates practices Pediatrics near Rexburg, ID.
See Rexburg Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugene Gates, Dr. Eugenio Gates, Dr. Huey Gates, Dr. Hugh Gates