A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Geld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Geld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geld graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Geld has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gene I. Geld practice?
Dr. Gene Geld practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.