A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Geld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Geld is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geld graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Geld has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Graduate Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geld accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 16 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gene I. Geld practice?
Dr. Gene Geld practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Occupational Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Family Physicians, Philadelphia General Practitioners, and Philadelphia Preventive Medicine Specialists.