Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gene Germano
Dr. Gene Germano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with other offices in Newport News, VA and Burke, VA (and 2 other locations). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine and General Practice.Dr. Germano has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gene Germano has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Gene Germano is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Scott Miller
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi36
Dr. Charles Lisner
Norfolk, VA 0 mi24
Dr. Jon Grammes
Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi11