A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Hannah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Hannah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Hannah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannah graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hannah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Baptist Hospital
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hannah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gene A. Hannah practice?
Dr. Gene Hannah practices Family Medicine, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Paris, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Franklin, TN.
See Paris Family Physicians, Paris Physiatrists, Paris Surgeons, and Paris Sports Medicine Doctors.