Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gene Hodges
Dr. Gene Hodges, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Idaho Falls, ID. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Care, Adolescent Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Hodges is affiliated with Bingham Memorial Hospital, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center and Mountain View Hospital. Dr. Hodges has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gene Hodges has the following 3 specialties
- Adult Care
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Gene Hodges is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Idaho Falls, ID.
Dr. Julian De Bruyn Kops III
Idaho Falls, ID 0 mi44
Dr. Teresa Johnson
Idaho Falls, ID 0.12 mi21
Dr. Rocco Cifrese
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Idaho Falls, ID 0.12 mi49