Family Practitioner, Adolescent Specialist, General Practitioner, Critical Care Specialist, Psychiatrist
Video profile
2860 Channing Way
Ste 201
Idaho Falls, ID 83404
208-529-7788
Locations and availability (1)

Oct 17th, 2012

Excellent diagnostician, extremely knowledgable on current medical practices, not hesitant to refer to specialist when needed, very concerned with patients even though he can be abrupt at times. I've been seeing him for 20 years and would not consider changing doctors. Wonderful doctor.

Apr 2nd, 2012

Dr Hodges has always been very thorough with my needs and listens to me. He is not always gentle with letting me know i have been foolish for one reason or another, but i trust him and his honesty.

Apr 11th, 2011

Dr. Hdges is an excellent MD. I highly recommend him. He has taken care of our family for over 20 years.

May 6th, 2010

Dr. Hodges has been my doctor since I was in high school. My first visit with him he made a diagnosis other doctors failed to make. He is a very intelligent man that knows much about the human body and he is generally a caring doctor although he is rather busy at times.If you want good care, Dr. Hodges ranks at the top of my list.

|  Very good family doctor  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2010

Been to this doctor a lot. Good listener. Does not hesitate to refer to a specialist if needed. He is careful to follow protocols, do proper tests but yet keep your costs down. Is a doctor who teaches healthy living, provides good diet plans, etc and not just prescribe pills. I am definitely a healthier person because of his counsel and direction.

|  Excellent family doctor  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2009

It is easy to get an appointment, usually less than 2 days. The office staff is very nice and well trained. Good diagnosis, spends a lot of time with me and makes sure I understand what I have and how to proceed. Is very quick to refer if I need a specialist or surgery. Not a lot follow up is done.