A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Hong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Hong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene George Hong DABMA and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gene G. Hong practice?
- Dr. Gene Hong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Hong practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.