A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from Stanford University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hong has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gene Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gene G. Hong practice?
Dr. Gene Hong practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugene Hong, Dr. Eugenio Hong, Dr. Huey Hong, Dr. Hugh Hong