A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Hori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Hori is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Hori, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Hori graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hori has 5 hospital affiliations:
- French Hospital Medical Center
- Arroyo Grande Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Hori MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gene Hori practice?
- Dr. Gene Hori has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gene Hori practices Urology near San Luis Obispo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arroyo Grande, CA and Templeton, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Urologists.