Dr. Gene Stuart Kalin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Kalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Kalin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Kalin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kalin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
- Internal Medicine/ Subspecialty Cardiovascular Disease Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kalin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance