A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Kalin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Kalin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Kalin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kalin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Havasu Regional Medical Center
- Internal Medicine/ Subspecialty Cardiovascular Disease Lake Havasu City, Arizona
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Stuart Kalin MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gene S. Kalin practice?
- Dr. Gene Kalin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gene Kalin practices Internal Medicine near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
See Lake Havasu City Internists.