Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gene Kalin
Dr. Gene Kalin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lake Havasu City, AZ, with another office in Lake Havasu City, AZ. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kalin is affiliated with Havasu Regional Medical Center and Internal Medicine/ Subspecialty Cardiovascular Disease Lake Havasu City, Arizona. Dr. Kalin has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gene Kalin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gene Kalin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lake Havasu City, AZ.
Dr. Glenn Nudelman
Lake Havasu City, AZ 0 mi34
Dr. Heidi Berdin
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Lake Havasu City, AZ 0 mi27
Dr. Walter Sosey
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice
Lake Havasu City, AZ 0 mi48