Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Gene A. Kallenberg
Gene A. Kallenberg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Gene A. Kallenberg is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, UC San Diego Medical Center in Hillcrest and UCSD Medical Center, Hillcrest. Gene A. Kallenberg has received 3 awards.
Gene A. Kallenberg has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
Gene A. Kallenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi42
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi7
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi46