Gene A. Kallenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Gene A. Kallenberg?

Posted on July 13th, 2013

Initially I liked dr k but after needing some tests I learned that ucsd charges an unbelievable amount for "care". The same services are offered for a fraction of the cost at a new highly recommended specialist I found at Scripps. Meanwhile, ucsd gives you 12 mo to pay in full, then sends your account to collections regardless of if you've been making payments or not. When I told dr k this, he told me to be greatful my results came back showing I was in good health and that it could have been worse. I guess he's never had to worry about money before...

Doc OK, but practice = F

Posted on February 25th, 2013

I like the doctor. Seems competent enough. However, the way things are run is pathetic. Takes months to get them to do a simple task right. I am sadly changing doctors because of this.

Former Patient at GW

Posted on May 11th, 2009

Dr. Gene Kallenberg was my physician starting at the age of 21. He was the best PCP I've ever had. When he left GWUMC, it was hard to find a physician to fit Dr. Kallenbeg's profile, so I left the practice.

Posted on November 6th, 2015