Gene L Krishingner Jr MD, MD

Women's & Maternity Care Specialists of Orlando
8701 Maitland Summit Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32810
(321) 304-6249
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Highly recommended  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2014

Dr. K is an amazing doctor. I have never had an issue getting in touch with his office or scheduling an appointment. I'll go onto say that his staff is phenominal. They always greet you by name and talk with me while I am waiting to be seen. As for the doctor I think he is very good. Everyone has to remember that even though you are there for 1 appointment he has to see so many patients a day! (I come from a medical background so it's likely easier for me to understand the wait sometimes lol). Even with waiting once Dr. K comes in he has always been attentive and answers all m e and my.husbands questions He remembers my file and asks how I'm feeling as soon as he gets into.the offfice. He answers all of our questions and never has an issue.giving.us more.information. I'd gladly recommend him to any friends or family and I plan to continue seeing.him even after my baby is born.

|  Dr. Krishinger is the best!  |  show details
by Rosemary Stevens on Jan 7th, 2014

"Dr. K" is so sweet and kind to me. I have been to both women and men GYN doctors, and he is definitely the best and has made me feel most comfortable. He discovered an issue about two years ago that needed surgery as a precaution. He took time to explain everything to me and put me at ease. He has a very professional demeanor, yet he's great at helping with "nerves" by saying something that makes me smile. My surgery went great with no complications, and has healed perfectly. I am so glad he continues to watch over me and ensure that I stay healthy. He has recently moved his practice and I will follow him . He's the best!

|  over all worse doctor for pregnancy  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2013

I had this Doctor when I gave birth to my daughter. Let's begin with him I was a first time mom and he made me feel like I knew nothing. I would ask questions and would get ahh and hmm maybe. He made feel like all my questions were dumb. He was a drive by doctor. Then they lost my blood results for as test that determined if your child had any disorders. When I finally gave birth at that stupid hospital he didn't even wear a mask stitched me up in a rush and I got as infection then he checked me 6 weeks postpartum I was severely postpartum depression and he didn't even help he was rude and very unkind I will never return or tell anyone to go there

Doctor's Response

I am so sorry you had this experience and perception of care and it is always my intention to provide the best experience and care possible.

|  BEST OBGYN EVER! PASSIONATE ABOUT PATIENTS!  |  show details
by Malissa & Gary Stafford on Feb 14th, 2013

Dear Dr. Krishingner, We wanted to take a moment to thank you and your staff. Although these last few weeks have not been easy for us (due to our pregnancy complications and eventual D&C procedure), you and your team have been remarkably kind and attentive during this difficult time. We feel it speaks volumes that we walked away from our appointments with you, really liking you as a doctor and person, even after receiving devastating news about our current pregnancy development. Thank you for never making us feel rushed, always listening to our concerns and for your honest and upfront approach when answering our questions. We appreciate the genuine empathy and sorrow you and everyone on your staff expressed to us during our office visits and scheduling phone calls. It was very calming to be taken care of by health care professionals that fully cared about our particular situation and went out of their way to comfort us. Thank you for being one of those exceptional medical doctors that truly has kept his passion alive for his practice and patients. Your warmth and soothing demeanor have been a complete blessing during this time and made us certain of our decision to proceed with you as our doctor to deliver our future little ones. Based on our experiences thus far, we are confident that you and your team will be just as overjoyed upon their safe arrival as we will. With deep gratitude, Malissa & Gary Stafford

|  show details
Jan 24th, 2013

Dr. K was gentle and kind. He has good bed-side manners. He is very knowledgeable and up to date on his information and care. I had an overall positive experience while being treated by him. I would recommend him to all of my female friends and family.

|  Wonderful doctor, so sorry my insurance changed.  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2011

Dr. K was a wonderful doctor, not such a great pregnancy due to complications at the end. Baby taken to another hospital with higher level of care, I unfortunately couldn't go because no other dr would assume my care, but Dr. K let me leave 24 hours after a c-section, along with strict discharge instructions and his phone number. He did an awesome and am hearbroken that my insurance changed and can no longer go and see him. He is truly one of the best! A lot of caring and compassion come from him.

|  show details
May 16th, 2011

Dr. K is definitely one of the best! I have always had a female physician, but he came highly recommended and I was amazed at the level of care I received. Excellent staff and services @ Premier!Marcie G

|  Excellent, caring, and a great bedside manner  |  show details
May 12th, 2011

One of the best OB/GYN doctors I have had for sure. I was worried at first because I was looking for a female gyno, but I had heard very good thinks about Dr. "K" and his staff. I was not dissapointed and love the care and surgery I recieved. One of the Best!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the kind comments. I strive to take care of patients the same as I would for my mom, my wife or one of my daughters.