Dr. Gene Krishingner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 29th, 2015
Amazing Doctor
Dr K is an amazing doctor! He has always mademe feel comfortable. I am a first time mom as well he gave me great instructions and explainrd to me exactly what I needed to do to stay healthy and keep my baby healthy. I absolutely adore Corrine and Mrs. Patel when Dr. K was busy they are who I saw and they took amazing care of me however I have to say the nurses there can be very lazy. I would recommend Dr. K to any one and I'm so glad to have found such an awesome doctor.

December 30th, 2014
ok doc when healthy
Dr. K was very nice and kind when I was healthy but not when I got sick. He would brush me off and tell me to do yoga and alternative things. I tried those things to no avail. A long time after, I ended up needing to get a sizable surgery performed that involved the effort of 3 different surgeons. I wish I hadn't been brushed off several times and told to find my own solution to my problem. Maybe I would have gotten better faster and maybe my problem wouldn't have gotten so bad. :/ Sorry to say all of this Dr. K. I'm sure you are a nice person...

September 25th, 2014
Ended up with an infection
Unfortunately the quality of doctors really only comes out when there are issues with the pregnancy/delivery. I ended up with a severe infection following the birth of my daughter. Dr Krishingner never checked me prior to me leaving the hospital. If he had checked me, he would have seen that I was not properly stitched up and probably saved me a great deal of grief. I now require "cosmetic" surgery in order to repair the area. An infection can happen to anyone, but if he had examined me in the hospital I could have been treated sooner and healed properly. Instead he ran quickly in and out of my hospital room and I left the hospital in extreme pain. Being a first time mom, I had no idea what was normal. Had he spent some time to ask me questions and examine me, he would/should have discovered that I was not properly stitched up and had an infection.

February 11th, 2014
Highly recommended
Dr. K is an amazing doctor. I have never had an issue getting in touch with his office or scheduling an appointment. I'll go onto say that his staff is phenominal. They always greet you by name and talk with me while I am waiting to be seen. As for the doctor I think he is very good. Everyone has to remember that even though you are there for 1 appointment he has to see so many patients a day! (I come from a medical background so it's likely easier for me to understand the wait sometimes lol). Even with waiting once Dr. K comes in he has always been attentive and answers all m e and my.husbands questions He remembers my file and asks how I'm feeling as soon as he gets into.the offfice. He answers all of our questions and never has an issue.giving.us more.information. I'd gladly recommend him to any friends or family and I plan to continue seeing.him even after my baby is born.

January 7th, 2014
Dr. Krishinger is the best!
"Dr. K" is so sweet and kind to me. I have been to both women and men GYN doctors, and he is definitely the best and has made me feel most comfortable. He discovered an issue about two years ago that needed surgery as a precaution. He took time to explain everything to me and put me at ease. He has a very professional demeanor, yet he's great at helping with "nerves" by saying something that makes me smile. My surgery went great with no complications, and has healed perfectly. I am so glad he continues to watch over me and ensure that I stay healthy. He has recently moved his practice and I will follow him . He's the best!

December 5th, 2013
over all worse doctor for pregnancy
I had this Doctor when I gave birth to my daughter. Let's begin with him I was a first time mom and he made me feel like I knew nothing. I would ask questions and would get ahh and hmm maybe. He made feel like all my questions were dumb. He was a drive by doctor. Then they lost my blood results for as test that determined if your child had any disorders. When I finally gave birth at that stupid hospital he didn't even wear a mask stitched me up in a rush and I got as infection then he checked me 6 weeks postpartum I was severely postpartum depression and he didn't even help he was rude and very unkind I will never return or tell anyone to go there

January 24th, 2013
Dr. K was gentle and kind. He has good bed-side manners. He is very knowledgeable and up to date on his information and care. I had an overall positive experience while being treated by him. I would recommend him to all of my female friends and family.

August 23rd, 2011
Wonderful doctor, so sorry my insurance changed.
Dr. K was a wonderful doctor, not such a great pregnancy due to complications at the end. Baby taken to another hospital with higher level of care, I unfortunately couldn't go because no other dr would assume my care, but Dr. K let me leave 24 hours after a c-section, along with strict discharge instructions and his phone number. He did an awesome and am hearbroken that my insurance changed and can no longer go and see him. He is truly one of the best! A lot of caring and compassion come from him.

May 12th, 2011
Excellent, caring, and a great bedside manner
One of the best OB/GYN doctors I have had for sure. I was worried at first because I was looking for a female gyno, but I had heard very good thinks about Dr. "K" and his staff. I was not dissapointed and love the care and surgery I recieved. One of the Best!