Learn more about Dr. Gene Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Lee, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Health Care System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gene K. Lee practice?
Dr. Gene Lee practices Ophthalmology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Ophthalmologists.