A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Lee, Ophthalmologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Lee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Kue Lee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gene K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Gene Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Lee practices Ophthalmology near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Ophthalmologists.