A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Levin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Levin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Doylestown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gene Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gene D. Levin practice?
Dr. Gene Levin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Morrisville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Wayne, PA.
See Morrisville Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Eugene Levin, Dr. Eugenio Levin, Dr. Huey Levin, Dr. Hugh Levin