A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Levin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Levin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene David Levin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gene D. Levin practice?
- Dr. Gene Levin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Levin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.