A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Levin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Levin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene David Levin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gene D. Levin practice?
- Dr. Gene Levin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Levin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Yardley, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA.