A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Liaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Liaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Liaw
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Liaw Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Liaw graduated from China Medical University, Taichung.
Dr. Liaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Ballard
- Swedish Medical Center Issaquah
- Swedish Medical Center First Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene S J Liaw MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gene S. Liaw practice?
- Dr. Gene Liaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Liaw practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians and Seattle General Practitioners.