A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Lui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lui
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Lui Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Lui, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lui graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Lui has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Riverview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Sing Lui DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gene S. Lui practice?
- Dr. Gene Lui has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gene Lui practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.