A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Lui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Lui, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lui graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Lui has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Sing Lui DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gene S. Lui practice?
- Dr. Gene Lui has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gene Lui practices Psychiatry near Staten Island, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Red Bank, NJ.
See Staten Island Psychiatrists.