A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Martin is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Martin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene J Martin DDS and MD is a male Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gene J. Martin practice?
- Dr. Gene Martin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gene Martin practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Haddonfield, NJ.
See Marlton Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Marlton Dentists.