Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgical Specialist, Dentist

Angry Slug takes wisdom teeth out show details Angry Slug takes wisdom teeth out
Jun 17th, 2016

Dr. Gene Martin: come to his office if you want to have the experience of a lifetime! Yes, his oral surgery skills are quite fine; yet, his overall person and character is that of an angry slug. My pre-examination did anything but comfort me, and the same goes for the day of surgery. After my surgery my face received significant bruising, similar to that of a two week old peach that had been smashed around in the back of a hot car, Dr.Martin did not even mention it upon the post-surgery checkup. When I mentioned my trouble with eating he gave me a generic answer most likely read from a script, barely looking in my mouth to view the sore I complained about, He did not question how I doing or even care to ask if I had any questions. I would not recommend the angry slug to anyone unless they wish to be treated as described above. Smashed peach out!

Jun 23rd, 2015

Mr. Martin is the best oral surgeon I and all my friends have ever had.

Pleasantly refreshing show details Pleasantly refreshing
by YC on Jul 6th, 2014

I had a tooth extracted. Dr made me feel at ease and I experienced no pain. The staff is friendly and warm. What was so surprising, is, Dr. Martin called my home, on the next day (sat), himself, to inquire how I was doing. My wife was so pleased. She said, "wow, a Dr. that not only cares for your dental need, but cares about you as a person." We really appreciated that. I definitely recommend Dr. Gene Martin.