A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Massey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Massey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Massey graduated from University of Louisville . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Massey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Grand Strand Regional Medical Center
- Palmetto Health Richland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene M Massey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gene M. Massey practice?
- Dr. Gene Massey has 1 office location.
Dr. Gene Massey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Myrtle Beach Orthopedic Surgeons.