A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Meisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Meisenberg, Urologist, Oncological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Meisenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Meisenberg graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meisenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meisenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gene Meisenberg practice?
Dr. Gene Meisenberg practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.