A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gene Meisenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gene Meisenberg, Urologist, Oncological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gene Meisenberg, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Meisenberg graduated from Moscow Medical Stomatologic Institute. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Meisenberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gene Meisenberg MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gene Meisenberg practice?
- Dr. Gene Meisenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gene Meisenberg practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.