Dr. Eugene Moore MD Patient Reviews

4.7

• Good
  • Bad

March 23rd, 2017
Dr. Moor he gave me my life back
My breast reduction has been the best thing I have done for myself. It was not about image but there is a level of confidence in knowing that you look good in your clothes as well as feeling better - no more neck and back pain. The more serious issue that helped solidify this decision was that my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer last year-it was caught early with a mammogram there was no lump. . Having large breast, self exams are hard and I was terrified I would miss something and I feared the mammograms would too. So it became a very real and potentially a life saving decision. As a child I was active and I use to run all the time but after adolescence, four miscarriages and infertility treatments my breast became even larger well, longer. Activities were not high on my list of things to do and I began to have horrible migraines stemming from my neck. I wanted to be active again and now, I can run and not worry that I will knock myself out. :) Doctor Moor took an uncomfortable situation and made me feel relaxed and most of all, he did everything with dignity, professionalism, and humor which I love. This whole experience has been so easy, I had very little pain even with the tremendous amount he had to remove, and above all, he kept a check on me always. He has the friendliest nurses and I can't say enough about how down to earth and respectful everyone is to work with. I would recommend him 1,000 times over that is how impressed that I am as well as my husband. I am so, so happy with the results -dream come true. I actually can buy shirts that fit, I feel great and love going out and being an actual participant in my life - it is a great feeling.

November 26th, 2012
Linda West
I have been with Dr. Moore for 10 years he is the best doctor I have come across. Although his staff is somethingelse.

April 19th, 2017